Savings accounts allow you to keep your money in a safe place while it earns interest each month.
So…how can CornerBank help?
Why put your money in a savings account instead of stuffing it in your mattress? Safety! If you’re home is robbed or burns down, your money is lost forever. CornerBank is insured through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Minimum opening deposit: $50
- No monthly fee with $200 average collected balance
- Interest compounded daily
- Maintain average collected balance of $200 each quarter to earn interest
- Limited Free Withdrawals – 3 in-person per month; unlimited ATM transactions
- $5 monthly fee assessed on accounts with average collected daily balance less than $200
- Student savings account available with minimum opening deposit of $5, no minimum balance service fees. Adult (over age 18) joint ownership required.