A Money Market account is similar to a savings account. Money Markets have rules about the number of withdrawals you can make, but unlike savings accounts, you can write checks on the account.
So…how can CornerBank help?
CornerBank offers the Freedom Money Market account, which has more flexibility than a typical money market.
Freedom Money Market basics:
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $50
- No Monthly Fee with $500 Balance
- Tiered Interest Based on Balance
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail or ATM
- Limited withdrawals – a combination of up to six of the following items per statement cycle: Checks, Pre-authorized debits, including overdraft protection & Online Banking transfers
- Telephone transfers allowed –included as part of the six withdrawals.
- $5 monthly fee if average daily balance collected falls below $500
Need assistance or have questions? To learn more about this account, contact a CornerBank Personal Banker at the location nearest you or call 620.221.1650 or 800.408.9273.
Ready to open your account? Fill out a Deposit Account Application and follow the easy instructions.