- How do I set up Direct Deposit of my payroll check?
- After your CornerBank checking application has been approved, you will receive CornerBank’s routing number and your account number. If your employer participates in a direct deposit program, simply provide the information to the human resources or payroll department at your company, and your direct deposit usually will begin within thirty days.
- How do I set up Direct Deposit of my Social Security check?
- After your CornerBank checking application has been approved, you will receive CornerBank's routing and your account number. Simply contact us in person or on the phone with your Social Security number and account information to set up your direct deposit.
- What products can I apply for online?
- Does CornerBank offer IRAs online?
- Currently, CornerBank does not offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s) online. For information about the various types of IRAs, visit our Investments page.
- Is interest paid on CornerBank checking accounts?
- Yes! We offer a variety of checking plans to meet your financial goals.
- Can I open an account if I don't live in the United States?
- At this time, we only accept applications from individuals residing in the United States of America, and who are a US citizen, with a valid US tax identification number. If you have any questions, please contact a Personal Banker.
- Can I look at all of my transactions at any time?
- Yes! With Online Banking, you have access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Check images are also available online. When you're looking at your account page, you'll notice the check numbers are underlined - that means they're linked. Simply click on the check number to view the image.
- Can I get information on my accounts by phone?
- You can get information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling our 24-Hour Bankline automated voice response system. Call 1-800-408-9324 from any touch-tone phone.
- How frequently is my CornerBank information updated?
- We've upgraded our online updating capabilities, so instead of your online account information being updated just once each night, it is now updated several times throughout the day, giving you more up-to-date information. For example, if you make a deposit at 10 a.m., you'll be able to see a "memo credit" on your account page. This means we have your transaction information and it will be posted to your account on that day's business.
24-Hour Bankline provides real-time information. This means you can use your debit card to make a purchase, then call Bankline to verify the amount.
We've also extended our transaction times to 6 p.m. CT for online banking and Bankline to allow you more flexibility. Transactions made online or via Bankline any time up to 6 p.m. CT will be posted on the same day's business!