Online Banking Upgrade
New look & New features for Online Banking: Coming July 23, 2014
Manage your accounts – anytime, anywhere with CornerBank’s NEW Online Banking. We’ve taken the existing functionality you love in Online Banking: Tracking accounts, Managing bills, Reviewing transaction history, Completing transfers, Making payments, and Text messaging (for account balance and transactions), and added additional features for our personal and business customers. New feature highlights include:
- Customizable Account Landing Pages
- Person-to-Person Payments
- Business Mobile Upgrades
- Single Sign On for Customers with Business & Personal Accounts
- Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card Online
We’re still offering a safe, secure and simple Online Banking program with NEW banking features so you can continue to conveniently and quickly organize your finances.The enhancements to CornerBank’s Online Banking are just another way we are carrying on our tradition of excellence in customer care.
Account holders can create customized dashboard-style landing pages of their most commonly used online banking functions.
When is the Online Banking upgrade?
The NEW Online Banking system goes live on Wednesday, July 23rd.
The detailed timeline is below:
- Monday, July 21 – In preparation for the upgrade, you will have access to your account information online from your computer, but transfers and bill payments will be suspended. Text, mobile, including mobile and tablet apps, will be unavailable during this time.
- Tuesday, July 22 – Online Banking will be offline starting in the morning until the new system goes live on July 23rd.
- Wednesday, July 23 – Online Banking goes live.
Who is impacted?
The Online Banking system update impacts all new and existing online banking customers – including individuals with personal or business accounts.
CornerBank Online Banking customers that use Quicken (Windows & Mac) and QuickBooks (Windows & Mac) need to download, review and follow instructions in the appropriate Conversion Guides before July 21, 2014 and after July 23, 2014. Links to CornerBank’s Online Banking Upgrade Conversion Instructions are listed by connection type, operating system and associated QuickBooks or Quicken software:
|Current Provider’s Supported|
|Future Provider’s Supported|
(Windows & Mac)
|QuickBooks (Windows & Mac)|
|Web Connect||Web Connect|
|Express Web Connect||Express Web Connect||N/A|
Are there demos of the new system?
To view demos of upgraded Online Banking functionality please see below.
Personal Bill Pay Demo:
Business iPay Demo Screen:
CornerBank Online Banking. On your Corner. In your Corner.